Greene County Public Health is coordinating COVID-19 vaccine clinics for people who qualify to get vaccinated in phase 1a or phase 1b; who work or live in Greene County.
- At this time, we do not have exact dates and timeframes because it all hinges on when and how much vaccine we receive from the state. Clinics for phase 1a workers will likely be on a Wednesday in January or February. Clinics for phase 1b people will likely begin in February.
- When the vaccine is available for phase 1b and additional phases, we will announce vaccine clinics widely through local news sources, such as radio stations, newspapers, and community leaders. We will also announce it on our website, social media, and via email if you sign up below.
- To be notified by email when we are hosting clinics for people in your phase, visit the Greene County Public Health website and click on the appropriate box at the bottom of the page.
- Please be patient with us as we continue coordination.
- If you received your first vaccination with Greene County Public Health you will be notified via email/phone of your second dose availability.