Sugarcreek Township does not have a contract with a specific waste hauler. The following providers offer service to township residents:
Sugarcreek Township is serviced by the City of Bellbrook and Greene County:
Greene County Sanitary Engineering 937-562-7450
Dayton Power and Light 937-331-3900
Compare Service Providers
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
- Use wardrobe boxes to make closets easier to pack and clothes in drawers can easily be placed in suitcases.
- Use small boxes for books to minimize the weight of the box.
- Do not use newsprint to wrap fine china.
- Pack important documents separately so they are easily accessible (children's health records, passports, family records, insurance information, photo albums, etc.).
- Label all boxes on the top and side so you know which room they should be placed in when you arrive at your new home.
- When taking apart furniture and other items, tape the loose parts to the main base of the item so they are available when putting them back together.
- Use bubble wrap when packing electronic equipment.
- Start packing what you know you will not need ahead of time.
- Always use tape to seal boxes
- Make your reservations for movers 2 to 4 weeks before your move day.
- For large appliances, be sure to check your owner's manuals to see if there are special instructions for moving.
- Pack a box of essential items that you will need immediately after the move and make sure it's the last thing added to the truck.
- Start to clean out closets, the attic and basement as soon as you decide it's time to move.
- Schedule disconnect times for about a week before your move day (cable, phone, utilities, newspapers, pest control, lawn services, cleaning help, etc.).
- Mail in your change of address forms about a week before your move date.
- Clean out the stove before moving and defrost the fridge about a day prior to your move.